PureNet has an opportunity to welcome an experienced Front End Software Developer to join our established Digital team. This role would be suitable for a candidate who has up to 1 years’ experience of front end web development in a commercial Digital team.
You will work closely with our C#.NET and Magento in-house back-end software teams to sculpt the front end user experience.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Development Manager and working under the guidance of a Team Lead, you will:
- Collaborate with our in–house Design team to make their designs come to life
- Collaborate with the back end Magento and .NET Developers to hook up functionality
- Author code in for deployment to live client sites
- Participate in stand ups, internal and client demonstrations at end of sprints
- Be an ambassador for front end technology research and best practice
- A minumum of 1 years of commercial front end web Development
- Experience in HTML, HTML5, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Experience working with CSS pre-processors (e.g. SASS)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience/knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with Gulp / WebPack or similar JS task runners
- Working knowledge of concepts of ecommerce
We have a variety of clients from small to large, local to world famous with projects that range from simple to highly complex. This is an excellent time to join a vibrant company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
PureNet is a multi-award winning provider of world-class Enterprise Ecommerce and Custom Web & Mobile Solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing, and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
The senior management team strives to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity and technical prowess then PureNet is the place for you.
If you would like to find out more or apply for this role simply send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.