About the Role
We are currently seeking a Junior Front End Web Developer to join our established Front End team at PureNet.
This role would be suitable for ideally a candidate who has up to 12 months experience of front end web development or a candidate with a strong portfolio if you do not meet this experience.
Reporting to the Head of Development and working with a Front End Developer Team Lead, you will be involved hands-on in the coding and technical development process of the build of mobile-first responsive sites.
You will in this role:
- Collaborate with our in–house Design team to make their designs come to life using HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Collaborate with the back end Developers to hook up functionality
- Participate in stand ups, and learn about agile delivery
- Be an ambassador for front end technology research and best practice
Skills that are required:
- Experience in HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience working with CSS pre-processors (e.g. SASS)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Skills that are desired:
- Experience/knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with Gulp / WebPack or similar JS task runners
- Working knowledge of concepts of eCommerce
PureNet is a multi-award winning provider of world-class enterprise ecommerce and custom web & mobile solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
We have a variety of clients from small to large, local to world famous with projects that range from simple to highly complex. This is an excellent time to join a vibrant company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
The senior management team strives to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity and technical prowess then PureNet is the place for you.