About the Role
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. Ideally Prince2 qualified and with experience working in the software industry, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of both large and small-scale projects. Required to manage delivery of multiple projects to tight deadlines, you will be an organised and structured individual with strong communication skills which you will leverage to work cohesively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Attendance at and running of project stand ups
- Ensuring projects are resourced to facilitate delivery within the time and budgetary constraints of the project
- Communicating directly with the client to update on progress, handle issues and collect project information
- Production of project documentation including highlight reports, project plans, escalation reports and project closure reports
- Liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders (Development, QA, Support, Account Management and Consultancy) to ensure all requirements are understood and each team member has the appropriate tools and information to enable them to fulfil their role within the project
- Monitoring and chasing of outstanding actions
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to book meetings and conference calls
- Minute client meetings and calls
- Creation and management of in project change requests, liaising with consultancy, development, QA and account management to ensure requirements are accurately captured, documented and sized
Maintenance of systems and processes
Working across a number of workflows and systems you will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of client spaces in the PureNet Wiki; uploading of documentation, tracking of actions etc
- Setting up projects across all PureNet systems (Jira, Podio, Reporting Suite, Excel)
- Collation and production of project reporting e.g. time logged, time remaining
- Monitoring of Jira to ensure all tickets are correct status and liaison with relevant stakeholders to progress if not
- Creation of release and sign off documentation
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong communicator
- Highly organised
- Process driven
- Good documentation skills, can produce quality insights and present them using simple language where required for non-technical clients
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in IT software
- Prince2 Qualified
PureNet is a multi-award-winning provider of world-class Enterprise Ecommerce and Custom Web & Mobile Solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
Specialist in ecommerce integration, PureNet are a full-service ecommerce agency with over 50 staff, all conveniently located under one roof. Based in York, the best place to live according to the Sunday Times, you will be able to enjoy the picturesque city centre as well as make the most of the rail and motorway network, connecting the city with the rest of the UK’s tech hubs.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities for progression within the company. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity then PureNet is the place for you.