PureNet is a multi-award winning provider of world-class enterprise ecommerce and custom web solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing, and Finance. We have a variety of clients from small to large, local to world famous with projects that range from simple to highly complex. This is an excellent time to join a vibrant company as we are continuing to grow, giving our team plenty of opportunities to develop within the company.
Reporting to the Magento Team Lead, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Back End Magento Developer to join our established team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of software architecture, design, coding and technical development process of Magento stores.
We develop both Magento Community and Enterprise sites. You should have experience of Magento 1 and Magento 2, the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP) stack.
It would be an advantage if you have implemented Magento Enterprise stores.
- Technically guide Back End Magento Developers developing projects end-to-end, creating our own extensions, and extending existing extensions to meet client requirements
- Individually contribute code to projects – setting the benchmark for others engineering architectural challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of Magento framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration.
- Research changes in Magento framework and architecture to ensure best value is incorporated into practice from technical advances
- Peer Review code created by other team members
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
- Expertise in Git-based source control
- Strong database skills, ability to use MySQL and experience with back end PHP development
- Experience of consuming Magento’s API
- Magento 2 experience
- Magento Developer / Frontend Certification
- Bash command line experience
- Docker / XAMPP / WAMPServer
- Experience creating complex backend functionality to help
- Experience in Atlassian tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
If you are passionate about Magento development and working with leading brands simply send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.