About the Role
Reporting to the Magento Team Lead, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Back-End Magento Developer to join our established team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of software architecture, design, coding and technical development process of Magento stores.
We develop both Magento Community and Enterprise sites. You should have experience of Magento 1 and Magento 2, the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP) stack.
It would be an advantage if you have implemented Magento Enterprise stores.
- Technically guide Back-End Magento Developers developing projects end-to-end, creating our own extensions, and extending existing extensions to meet client requirements
- Individually contribute code to projects – setting the benchmark for others engineering architectural challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of Magento framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration.
- Research changes in Magento framework and architecture to ensure best value is incorporated into practice from technical advances
- Peer Review code created by other team members
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
Skills that are required:
- Expertise in Git-based source control
- Strong database skills, ability to use MySQL and experience with back end PHP development
- Experience of consuming Magento’s API
Skills that are desired:
- Magento 2 experience
- Magento Developer / Frontend Certification
- Bash command line experience
- Docker / XAMPP / WAMPServer
- Experience creating complex backend functionality to help
- Experience in Atlassian tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
PureNet is a multi-award winning provider of world-class enterprise ecommerce and custom web & mobile solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
We have a variety of clients from small to large, local to world famous with projects that range from simple to highly complex. This is an excellent time to join a vibrant company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
The senior management team strives to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity and technical prowess then PureNet is the place for you.