About the Role
We are currently seeking a Support Analyst to work in our Customer Service Helpdesk team. This role would be suitable for a graduate or a candidate with up to 12 months experience of working with a Helpdesk team.
Reporting to the Head of Projects and working with the Technical Helpdesk team you will be responsible for 1st line customer support focused on providing technical support. Sitting at the heart of our business you will be the first person customers speak to.
You will also provide the link between the customer and the Account Management, Projects and Development teams.
Primarily focused on providing technical support, you’ll be a customer focused individual with a knack for problem solving. Working with a broad range of stakeholders both internal and external you’ll ensure our clients receive regular updates and have the best customer experience possible. Ideally you’ll be a graduate calibre candidate with an interest in technology and data.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Manage and respond to tickets (RFIs, Clarifications and technical escalations) within the PureNet Helpdesk ticketing system within agreed client SLAs
- Carry out troubleshooting steps in order to replicate and solve reported issues.
- Identify whether an issue is user error, a new requirement or a defect which requires a coding fix and progress accordingly through standard PureNet processes.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of PureNet’s solutions and how they are used by our customers.
- Be responsible for escalating and tracking helpdesk tickets to the Development and Test teams.
- Be a stakeholder in projects and account management teams to give the Support team and client’s perspective and requirements for new work packages and releases.
- Create and edit customer-facing support material to promote self-service.
- Produce daily/weekly helpdesk activity reports.
Skills that are required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret a technical explanation and render it into language suitable for delivery to clients
- Good appreciation of internet technologies
- A high-level of computer literacy
Skills that are desired:
- Previous customer facing experience
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, environment demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency, and decisiveness
- Show the ability to multitask with a high volume of tasks
PureNet is a multi-award winning provider of world-class enterprise ecommerce and custom web & mobile solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
We have a variety of clients from small to large, local to world famous with projects that range from simple to highly complex. This is an excellent time to join a vibrant company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
The senior management team strives to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity and technical prowess then PureNet is the place for you.