Retailers across the UK are getting ready to start their annual ‘Back to School’ campaigns, with searches rocketing 5-fold from July to August.
The top brands deliver creative campaigns year after year in a bid to win sales from competitors, so to make things a little easier we have decided to develop a back to school content marketing calendar to help you make the most of the new school year.
How to use the calendar:
The content marketing calendar provides you with ideas for a number of different types of content including blog posts, videos, competitions and emails for the following audience:
The calendar is a simple spreadsheet showing publish date, content type, headline, hashtag, keywords and calls to action. We have completed a number of sections to get you started all you have to do is:
- Complete the rest of the spreadsheet including additional resource needed and brand based hashtags
- Amend the calendar publish dates in line with your existing content marketing calendar
- Amend headlines to complement your product offering
- Create each piece of content with associated imagery
- Publish and share across social media
- Report on your success