About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Development, we are currently seeking a .NET Developer to join our established team. The ideal candidate will have experience of software architecture, design, coding and technical development process of building web applications on the Microsoft .NET technology stack.
We develop with both .NET Framework and .NET Core. We like to stay at the cutting edge of advances by Microsoft and incorporate these into our technical delivery.
- Experience of MVC, ASP.NET
- Peer review code created by other team members
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
- Get involved with emerging projects using Microsoft .NET Core
Skills that are required:
- 2 Years of commercial software Development on the Microsoft technology stack
Skills that are desired:
- Experience of MS SQL Server 2012+, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Experience of AJAX, JSON and XML Web Services
- Experience of Unit Testing (TDD, MOQ frameworks)
- Experience of .NET Core
- Experience of Umbraco
PureNet is a multi-award winning provider of world-class enterprise ecommerce and custom web & mobile solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
We have a variety of clients from small to large, local to world famous with projects that range from simple to highly complex. This is an excellent time to join a vibrant company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
The senior management team strives to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity and technical prowess then PureNet is the place for you.