Is your Ecommerce website prepared for 2015?
Your website is the ‘shop window’ for your business and needs to make a good impression. Like a bricks and mortar store, if it contains out of date promotions, has a confusing layout or fails to catch the eye then your potential customer will give it a miss. The same applies to your website.
When was the last time you reviewed and updated the content on your company’s website?
- Are you looking to increase sales from your online store?
- Are you losing mobile visitors by presenting a desktop website?
- Do you have old marketing or outdated promotions still on your site?
- Do you have broken links or error pages?
- Does your website look dated?
- Are you losing business to your competitors?
- Is your product pricing and information inaccurate?
- Are your product photos in desperate need of updating?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time to give your website a refresh before the New Year.
Your online store needs constant attention, finessing and updating to ensure you give the perception to your visitors and customers that you care about your business. Your ecommerce website should be evolving constantly and a growing entity that really does the business of maximising online sales.
Our recommendation? If you are at all doubting the success of your ecommerce website in 2015, get in touch now. A member of our team will be able to discuss how we can help you, whether that is a site audit or a redesign.
Take the first step by getting in touch via Live chat or send us a message below.