Reading Time: 2 minutes
PureNet is proud to announce the launch of Norwich City Football Club’s new responsive ecommerce website. The new website, which went live at the start of this month, offers the Premier League♠ football club’s customers an engaging and exciting online experience, with integrated features such as social feeds and wish lists.
PureNet worked closely with Norwich City Football Club to enhance the customer experience, increase conversions and grow the Norwich City online store. PureNet defined key customer journeys and designed a concept that compliments the club’s strong branding and heritage. PureNet’s knowledge and experience of working with Premier League football clubs informed the design process, blending online usability with creativity.
Norwich City Football Club invested in a complete solution that will now allow their customers to browse the website on any device, at any time. The new site is the first responsive site launched for a Premier League football club and is a huge step forward in the industry. This shows Norwich City Football Club’s dedication to provide the best experience for their loyal fans.
PureNet has a proven track record and has delivered solutions to Birmingham City, West Bromwich Albion and West Ham United football clubs. The leading ecommerce solutions and digital marketing company recently won the award for Best Business Serving Football at the Football Business Awards.
Built in the flexible WebPos 3.0, Norwich City Football Club’s new online offering is extremely easy to update within the CMS. Content blocks are editable in real-time, enabling the football club’s online management team to react quickly to industry news, events and online promotions. The solution provides seamless integration with Norwich City Football Club’s back office systems, ticketing system, CRM and stock management system.
The site features a personalisation feature, allowing customers to order products with their chosen player or own name and number. Customers also have the option of adding a premier league badge to their kit.
The site provides customers with more control through the following functionality:
– Saved baskets – allowing customers to save the items in their basket and revisit the site to quickly purchase at a later date
– Single log in – enabling customers to log in on multiple sites linked to Norwich City Football Club
– Wish lists – providing users with an option to store wanted items in the account area and email to friends
– Complete the look – offering product advise to users browsing the site
– Reviews – enabling user generated reviews to be submitted
– Product personalisation – custom name and number selection
– Quick kit selector – home page navigation to
– Order tracking – track past orders and receive updates
– Social media – Integrated social media feeds enable customers to engage with Norwich City at any time
Dr Paul Gibson, CEO at PureNet, said “We were delighted to be selected to work with a Premier League Football Club with such a strong fan base. PureNet pride ourselves on innovation and building for the future, we are therefore thrilled to have delivered the first responsive website for a Premier League Football Club. This project really enabled us to show our creativity and passion for website design and is a fantastic achievement for all the team involved.”
Norwich City FC said “PureNet have a proven track record and have identified a business need for the football industry. They have always delivered for their clients in a difficult environment and we look forward to having future significant sales success”