Norwich City FC required a complete ecommerce solution to enhance the customer experience, increase conversions and grow their online store. PureNet’s challenge was to design a website that complimented the club’s strong branding and heritage, along with delivering an engaging user journey.
Norwich City wanted to be the first club in the Premiership to launch a responsive ecommerce solution.
The solution required integration in to back office systems, ticketing system, CRM and stock management system.
Norwich City's new online store required the functionality to be able to personalise kit with customer's choice of words and numbers.
How PureNet Helped
Norwich City FC’s new online offering is extremely easy to update within the CMS. Content blocks are editable in real-time, enabling the football club’s online management team to react quickly to industry news, events and online promotions. The solution provides seamless integration with Norwich City Football Club’s back office systems, ticketing system, CRM and stock management system.
The site features a personalisation feature, allowing customers to order products with their chosen player or own name and number. Customers also have the option of adding a premier league badge to their kit. The site provides customers with more control through rich functionality including;
- Saved baskets – allowing customers to save the items in their basket and revisit the site to quickly purchase at a later date
- Single log in – enabling customers to log in on multiple sites linked to Norwich City Football Club
- Reviews – enabling user generated reviews to be submitted
- Product personalisation – Allowing customers to select a custom name and number
The Most Successful Year
“PureNet have a proven track record and have identified a business need for the football industry. They have always delivered for their clients in a difficult environment and we look forward to having future significant sales success.” Norwich City FC.
- Norwich City FC successfully launched the Premiership’s first responsive website
- Fans of the club began placing orders almost instantly
- Norwich’s new solution has received excellent feedback
- Mobile visits and orders have dramatically increased since launch
Growth for The Legion
Increased Conversion Rate
The Poppy Shop has seen an impressive increase in conversion rate.
The new Poppy Shop website has generated a whopping 205% increase in revenue.
Average Order Value
The Poppy Shop's advanced merchandising features have led to an increase in AOV.
Increased Mobile Revenue
The responsive design and user experience has led to a significant increase in mobile revenue.