PureNet is a multi-award winning provider of world-class enterprise ecommerce and custom web and mobile solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to work in our projects team.
Responsible for providing project support to the wider project management team you will be an organised and structured individual comfortable working to tight deadlines. Additionally responsible for overseeing the delivery of individual change requests you will be a strong communicator able to work cohesively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Monitoring and chasing of outstanding actions
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to book meetings and conference calls
- Minute client meetings and calls
- Creation of project documentation including highlight, project closure and escalation reports
- Liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure in project change is correctly documented
Maintenance of systems and processes:
Working across a number of workflows and systems you will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of client spaces in the PureNet Wiki; uploading of documentation, tracking of actions etc
- Creation of change requests tickets and operation time sheet tasks
- Creation and management of in project change requests, liaising with consultancy, development, QA and account management to ensure requirements are accurately captured, documented and sized
- Collation and production of project reporting e.g. time logged, time remaining
- Ensure all newly created tasks have the appropriate PNP
Management of Change Requests:
- Attendance of daily project stand ups
- Ensuring change requests are resourced to facilitate delivery within the time and budgetary constraints of the project
- Communicating directly with the client to update on progress, handle issues and collect project information and documentation
- Liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders (Development, QA, Support, Account Management) to ensure all requirements are understood and each team member has the appropriate tools and information to enable them to fulfil their role within the project
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Strong communicator
- Highly organised
- Process driven
- Good documentation skills, can produce quality insights and present them using simple language where required for non-technical clients
- Good appreciation of internet technologies
This is an excellent role for an Project Coordinator starting out on their career or someone with a current role that demonstrates good organisational skills.
PureNet is a vibrant company to join. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity then PureNet is the place for you.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities for progression within the company.
If you would like to find out more or apply for this role simply send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.