About the Role
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. Responsible for providing project support to the wider project management team you will be an organised and structured individual comfortable working to tight deadlines. Additionally responsible for overseeing the delivery of individual change requests you will be a strong communicator able to work cohesively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Monitoring and chasing of outstanding actions
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to book meetings and conference calls
- Minute client meetings and calls
- Creation of project documentation including highlight, project closure and escalation reports
- Liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure in project change is correctly documented
Maintenance of systems and processes
Working across a number of workflows and systems you will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of client spaces in the PureNet Wiki; uploading of documentation, tracking of actions etc
- Creation of change requests tickets and operation time sheet tasks
- Creation and management of in project change requests, liaising with consultancy, development, QA and account management to ensure requirements are accurately captured, documented and sized
- Collation and production of project reporting e.g. time logged, time remaining
- Ensure all newly created tasks have the appropriate PNP
Management of Change Requests
- Attendance of project stand ups
- Ensuring change requests are resourced to facilitate delivery within the time and budgetary constraints of the project
- Communicating directly with the client to update on progress, handle issues and collect project information and documentation
- Liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders (Development, QA, Support, Account Management) to ensure all requirements are understood and each team member has the appropriate tools and information to enable them to fulfil their role within the project
This is an excellent role for a graduate starting out on their career or someone with a current role that demonstrates good organisational skills.
Skills that are desired:
- Strong communicator
- Highly organised
- Process driven
- Good documentation skills, can produce quality insights and present them using simple language where required for non-technical clients
- Good appreciation of internet technologies
PureNet is a multi-award-winning provider of world-class Enterprise Ecommerce and Custom Web & Mobile Solutions for leading names in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
Specialist in ecommerce integration, PureNet are a full-service ecommerce agency with over 50 staff, all conveniently located under one roof. Based in York, the best place to live according to the Sunday Times, you will be able to enjoy the picturesque city centre as well as make the most of the rail and motorway network, connecting the city with the rest of the UK’s tech hubs.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities for progression within the company. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. If you share our passion and you pride yourself on your creativity then PureNet is the place for you.